“We are tied down to a language that makes up in obscurity what it lacks in style.”—Player, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead by Tom Stoppard

Thursday, January 23, 2014

Inception of a Dream

Hello, I'm Cyh Scaevola (SIGH sky-VOLE-uh), or Cyh, or Scae, or whatever iteration of those two words you'd prefer. That's my pen name, because my last name is just so...unique and troublesome. I'm a weirdo who is giving up medicine to become a New Adult paranormal romance author. Yup. I'm bonkers, but I love it too much. Already have my first polished manuscript, too! Only took me ten years. *rolls eyes* You can check out that wacky process on the bar to the right.

Also on the right will be a list of tabs for my various works' pages, or whatever else I come up with, and the blog posts themselves will be...maybe a thing, someday. On the left you will see nothing, because I can only list stuff on the right, apparently. (I suddenly feel like a tour guide--Tour Guide Nixon, perhaps? Ah, sorry, that's a YouTube thing.)

I'm terrible at keeping the internet happy, unless there's someone to talk to. So if you're a fan of my work or just someone who stopped in wondering what on earth I'm doing, feel free to leave a comment.

By the way, check out that title! "Welcome" and "Hello~!" just seemed so overdone. I even got a semi-obscure pun in there. *grins proudly* Today is a good day.

-Cyh

No comments:

Post a Comment