“We are tied down to a language that makes up in obscurity what it lacks in style.”—Player, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead by Tom Stoppard

Saturday, January 25, 2014

NOCTIS Overhaul and Ponies

ACK!

I think I'm about to overhaul NOCTIS. There's a gremlin in my brain telling me that it must be done.

While I weep silently to myself and apologize to my child for the amputations I'm about to perform, enjoy this picture I drew of Andris as a pony.

(No, I'm not some rabid MLP fan. A friend just happened to let me play with her tablet, and suggested that I draw a pony. So I did...not bad for my first tablet art, actually.)
That eye just STARES into your soul, doesn't it?
If you swap the colors, you get Ambri-Qis! Though, I'd have to make him white...or orange?
That's the opposite of blue.

I call it "Fifty Shades of Blue"--because blue just happened to be the color she was on.

I guess it would be pertinent at this point to mention that I do a lot of art stuff. Nothing on the professional level--see, I'd always wanted to be a doctor, so I avoided professions that were art-based.

So, obviously, my first step after getting my BS in Pre-Med Biology was to abandon medicine altogether and try to become a writer. Yup.

Okay, to be honest, I just can't afford to go to med school. I also think my chances are actually better in the publishing world. Sad, really...

No comments:

Post a Comment