“We are tied down to a language that makes up in obscurity what it lacks in style.”—Player, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead by Tom Stoppard

Friday, May 30, 2014

Works and Whims of a Word Addict

I'm going to try something...

Okay, I'm done.

So yeah, I'm tired of writing websites. Tried Noveljoy but there just wasn't enough people who jived with my expectations. I like Fictionpress, but I think I may be about to take my stuff down from there. It's not that I don't like the communities--I've found some really cool people on both sites--but the slush hits eye-level pretty quickly, and it's harder to talk to people without feeling guilty.

I love reading, but come on. I need some breathing room, and FP could theoretically remove my book at any time.

I wonder how well blogger's setup can be formatted for long literary works...?

Ah, we shall see.

EDIT: I've updated the links to the right with the new Blogger Avenari link. Fictionpress is a bit outdated, anyway.

=_= ~*(cyh)*

No comments:

Post a Comment